Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

*this is a letter for the man who posts HIF freebies and is also possibly the most hilarious man on the internet*

I think I'm going to call you Mr. Goob. Okay.

Dear Mr. Goob, 
I just want to say that your posts make my day. You are so great and I don't think you get told enough times how awesome you are. With no exaggeration, I think you are one of the funniest people I've heard from, ever. The fact that you're battling cancer at the same time makes you one of the strongest people... It takes so much, I know because my Dad had cancer. Its great that you are still able to smile and look forward. I wish I could be there for you in person, but you should know that I'm here for you in a metaphorical, internet way (: 
I feel like there is no way to express in words how happy you make me, but this is my best try. Thank you for being so wonderful
♥, Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lindsey,

    That was awesome! The fact that I can make your day makes MY day. Seriously, thanks for taking the time to write this and for all the kind words. It really does mean a lot to me.

    Mr. Goob

    P.S. Since you think I'm one of the funniest people you've heard from, I apologize for this comment not being funny. :D

    ReplyDelete