Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Angels are Coming

Finally, it's Christmas time. Awesome. This is honestly my favorite time of the year.

My only complaint about this gorgeous season: ANGELS. EVERYWHERE.

#&^%#@*!!!!

If you haven't wet yourself with terror yet, you don't know Doctor Who. I feel very, very sorry for you.

Basically, If you haven't seen the iconic episode Blink, leave now. 

Spoilers!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dad was teasing us about the Angels, sparking yet another Doctor Who conversation, and at eerily exactly the same moment, my little brother and I reached the conclusion that the four angels who were quantum locked in this episode are loose wreaking havoc somewhere, right this very moment. An Angel being observed turns to stone- it can't get you, but the moment you look away, they attack. The Doctor tricked the four angels into standing in a square, looking directly at one another. But what happens when the lights go out in the basement, and they're no longer observing each other? 

Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh holy goodness. I need new pants now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image of an angel becomes that of an angel.

    Good luck, and remember. Don't blink.

    ReplyDelete